Use of your personal information collected
CWN does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. When you sign up as a CWN member, your information will only be used by CWN for future services and promotional activities. At the same time, CWN also collects domain information as part of its analysis of the use of this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which customers visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. CWN uses this information to improve its Web-based offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
- Allow you to access your membership information when you sign in, so that you could customize your preference as well as access membership-only features.
- Store your authenticated detail to "save" the signed-in status, so that you do not need to login every time in order to access non-critical membership feature, such as viewing members-only reports. Sign in will always be required when accessing/modifying personal information.
- Save your personal preferences for our services, including, but not limited to, myCWN, CWN forum, myPortfolio.
Some measures you can take to ensure your on-line privacy
CWN is concerned with the security of the personal information we have collected and has in place reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to that information. These measures include - policies, procedures, and technical elements relating to data access controls. However, we still need your to do your part. Here is what we recommend:
- Do not give your personal information and especially password to others.
- When sharing a computer, please close your account and the browser window after each access to prevent unauthorized access.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may update this policy from time to time to describe how new site features affect our use of your information and to let you know of new control and preference features that we provide you. Please check our website for updates.
The company's personal data (privacy) ordinance contact details
All inquiries regarding the Company's compliance with its obligations under the Ordinance should be e-mail to: email@example.com